- An overall result comparing you to the tens of thousands of others who have taken the exact same test.
- Feedback on how you performed in crash scenarios that represent about 40% of all serious crashes.
- Details on specific aspects of your driving that you should work on during lessons or when practicing on your own.
- Links to safe-driving videos developed by the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, and tailored to your specific areas in need of improvement.
- Click here to view this info in PDF format.
ADDITIONAL EXPOSURE WITH READY-ASSESS™
As instructors, we recommend READY-ASSESS™ because it gives us a complete sense of our student’s strengths and weaknesses. Nothing can replace behind the wheel lessons, but this test offers something that isn’t typically possible during lessons – exposure to the most common serious crash scenarios and a completely standardized diagnostic experience that compares a student to tens of thousands of others who took the exact same test. By combining READY-ASSESS™ with traditional lessons we have the best sense of where a student is at and what he or she should work on during lessons.
WHO READY-ASSESS™ BENEFITS:
New Drivers with Special Medical Conditions
Learner Drivers, with or Without an Instructional Permit
Immigrant and Senior Drivers
Schedule Your Driving Lessons with Us!
Get started today! Online Courses or traditional classroom at any of our 23 locations.