Good to Know

How big is the problem?

According to the Center for Disease and Control (CDC) motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for U.S. teens.

In 2013, 2,163 teens in the United States ages 16–19 were killed and 243,243 were treated in emergency departments for injuries suffered in motor vehicle crashes. That means that six teens ages 16–19 died every day from motor vehicle injuries.

Young people ages 15-24 represent only 14% of the U.S. population. However, they account for 30% ($19 billion) of the total costs of motor vehicle injuries among males and 28% ($17 billion) of the total costs of motor vehicle injuries among females as per the CDC. That’s a whopping 58% of the cost of motor vehicle injuries are attributed to teen drivers.

Fortunately, teen motor vehicle crashes are preventable, and proven strategies can improve the safety of young drivers on the road. The most important thing we can do for our teens is give them the tools needed to survive.

64% of teens do not want their

parents to teach them to drive!

The parent-teenager relationship is fragile at times and the experience of teaching your child to drive can prove to be much more difficult than expected. It’s hard to find the time between work and activities to get appropriate driving practice and practical instruction. The best thing we can do as parents is to provide our children as future drivers the best opportunity to ensure their survival.

Giving your teenager the opportunity to learn to drive in a specialized environment designed for a teenager’s learning can be the best thing you can do for them and the best thing you can do for your relationship with your teenager.

Your liability is at stake whenever your child takes the wheel. Whether you’re teen has a permit or their license our lesson packages will help your teen not just learn to drive but we will teach your teen about their vehicle, how to be safe and give them the tools it takes to survive on the road. Let our state licensed and professionally trained instructors work one-on-one with your teen while you enjoy the peace of mind that your child will learn to drive in a safe non-confrontational environment that is designed around teen learning.