Whether you have been or are recently disabled, or are differently abled, our vehicles are equipped for helping you learn to drive.
• Adapt Solutions Link Seat base will lift you in and out of the vehicle.
• Sure-Grip Featherlite Push Rock Hand Controls accelerate and brake with simple hand motions.
• Veigel My Commander handles up to 14 secondary functions such as indicator, light or the horn.
All driving instruction is private 1-on-1 with the student behind the wheel. Lesson duration varies between 2 hours and 1.5 hours. We conduct our lessons in modern, full-size vehicles that are state registered learning vehicles equipped with instructor brakes and mirrors.
The original and the best, the Sure Grip Push/Rock system, has become known for its comfort, precision and overall safety. One of the great advantages of the Push/Rock style is that it keeps both your hands in a position to maintain contact with the steering wheel while you drive. The Push/Rock is also the best hand control on the market for keeping your hands close to your vehicle’s secondary controls such as turn signals, wiper, wash and dimmer.
The LINK is a turning and lowering seat base that offers you superior vehicle access. Cutting-edge technology designed for the driver or passenger’s side, it provides you with simplified transfers at the ideal height to meet your specific needs. Accessing the vehicle and adjusting your seat with the easy-to-use pendant. in and out function, forward and back, tilt up and down adjustments.
Complete Control in Your Hand: Up to 14 secondary functions – such as indicator, light or the horn – can be controlled by the Veigel MyCommand. All functions are activated very easily without any response delay. The MyCommand is multitalented with varied functionality that can be operated by one hand without leaving the steering wheel. Comfortable in your hand and all push buttons are very easily operated with just one finger.
Learn to Drive the AFSI way!
Learning to drive is a process that needs to be done in a safe and controlled manner. It’s a learned skill-set and one of the most important aspects to most people’s lives. With today’s roadways and growing number of motorists, it is more important than ever to become a safe driver. The best method to become a safe driver while acquiring your license is to spend hours of time practicing with a certified driving instructor.
- Professional in-vehicle driving instruction and experience
- Background checked and certified career driving instructors
- Modern certified student driver vehicles with instructor controls
- Over 50 Years of practical instruction experience from current and retired law enforcement, career, performance, and state DMV driver trainers and examiners.
Adaptive Driving Solutions
Need to purchase a vehicle that is equipped with the necessary tools for you?
Looking for advice or help putting equipment in a vehicle you already own?